Proper LinkedIn Marketing Drives New Business
As an online marketing tool for B2B companies, LinkedIn remains unparalleled. With over 325 million registered users, it is an enormous resource for today’s business professional, regardless of their department or goals. But without a proper LinkedIn Marketing plan and program, it can be a huge waste if time. Jasmine Sandler, LinkedIn Trainer, LinkedIn Coach and LinkedIn Marketer has helped companies and executives around the globe drive more business on LinkedIn since 2010.
LinkedIn helps every business professional win
- For Sales professionals and Entrepreneurs , LinkedIn makes it effortless to search and filter potential leads to fine-tune your sales efforts, saving you from wasted time and energy on dead-end leads. Advanced features included with LinkedIn’s premium accounts, such as the Lead Builder tool, extend this functionality even further. Once all of its features are thoroughly understood, LinkedIn will undoubtedly become an integral part of your team’s sales regimen.
- Additionally, CEOs can take advantage of LinkedIn Marketing by having a commanding platform to present their personal brand. By engaging with connections, getting involved in relevant groups and news discussions, CEOs and business professionals can establish credibility and visibility amongst their peers and target audience. This active participation and networking can mean all the difference between a cold lead and a warm lead.
- For recruiters, LinkedIn Marketing has changed the way new talent is found and hired. With such a large database of potential candidates, difficulty in finding the right person for the job has nearly become a thing of the past. HR teams now have a tool to clearly see candidate’s qualifications, experience, and verifiable references from the very beginning of the hiring process.
Creating an Engaging LinkedIn Profile
One of the most crucial components of effective LinkedIn Marketing is creating a visible and engaging profile. As your profile is the first thing your potential client or new recruit will likely see, it’s important that it represents your personal brand and expertise as clearly and succinctly as possible in order to immediately capture their attention.
Some general guidelines Jasmine Sandler recommends around optimizing your profile for LinkedIn Marketing are:
- Identify your 3 key strengths and areas of expertise; tailor your profile to prominently display them.
- Establish your personal branding goals and how to quantify growth
- Understand the importance of a professional photo and a compelling profile headline to make a strong first-impression.
- Determine keywords most relevant to your field and services, for inclusion in your profile.
- Develop your personal but professional communication style.
When incorporated into your overall marketing strategy, as Jasmine explains, LinkedIn is an indispensible resource for networking and generating leads. There are so many different tools one can utilize for effective marketing, but the most significant results will be seen when they are combined in a holistic approach, utilizing all possibilities at hand.
To most successfully take advantage of the power of LinkedIn Marketing, intensive workshops both online and live in person are offered by Jasmine Sandler. These workshops are a tremendous eye-opener to the how and why of a great LinkedIn Marketing approach.
Jasmine offers the following LinkedIn Marketing workshops:
- “Developing the Rainmaker” – LinkedIn Sales Training for Corporate Law Firms
- “Establishing Partner Visibility” – LinkedIn Sales Training for Accounting Firms
- “Driving real estate deals for the agent” – LinkedIn Sales Training for Real Estate Companies
- “Delivering qualified sales leads” – LinkedIn Sales Training for the Telecom Firm
Participants of the Jasmine Sandler LinkedIn Marketing and Sales workshops leave with the know-how and custom marketing plans per attendee, to put these principles into practice.
See Jasmine Sandler’s LinkedIn Marketing and LinkedIn Sales Training client testimonials to see how she can help you and your organization use LinkedIn as their #1 B2B Sales, Marketing and HR tool.
Get a free LinkedIn 20 minute phone consultation today by Contacting Jasmine and asking for LinkedIn Marketing help.