I am pleased and proud to announce that I will be presenting at this year’s SES New York, Day 1 March 26th at 10:30am on the subject of Building the B2B Social Media Machine. For those of you that may be unfamiliar with SES or Search Engine Strategies, here is a bit of a background:
- SES has been an educational institution since 1999 for providing practical education targeted at serious marketers and practioners of Internet Marketing.
- SES has a global footprint, with conference events in Berlin, Chicago, NY, San Francisco, London. Hong Kong, Singapore, Toronto , Shanghai and New Delhi.
- SES is programmed by leading active practitioners and internet marketing industry thought leaders who form the SES Global Advisory Board
- The format of SES is 100% educational. As an SES speaker and SES attendee at SES Chicago in 2012 (LinkedIn Advanced Marketing Techniques), I can attest to the fact that all presenters are focused on delivering actionable, practical advice in their respective areas of expertise.
On March 26th, Day 1 of this year’s SES New York, I will be presenting alongside of Adriel Sanchez, Senior Director, Demand Generation, SAP, who will be delivering a live case study of what to do and what not to do in regards to B2B Social Media Marketing: Building the B2B Social Media Machine. I am fortunate to have this opportunity and am excited to share the stage with Mr. Sanchez.
The purpose of our talk and presentation is to give B2B Marketers sound advice from real B2B brand social programs. In our hour from 10:30-11:30, we will review and cover:
- How to set a sound B2B Social Media Marketing Strategy for your enterprise
- How to utilize specific social channels for B2B brand building
- How to create and deliver share-able social content
- How to align your team to support B2B Social Media efforts
- How to Optimize your content for Social (SMO)
By attending my SES session, you will also have the ability to ask your most nagging social media how to questions and network with qualified B2B business professionals. SES NY comes only once a year and for any serious B2B business owner or Marketing Director, it is the Internet Marketing conference to attend – bar none. To see the entire agenda and register for SES New York and the B2B Social Media Machine session, go to the SES New York web site.
Also, for up to date information on how changes in the Social Media landscape affect your B2B organization, follow me on Twitter.