I am pleased and proud to announce that I will be presenting at this year’s SES Toronto Day 1 June 13th at 10:30am on the subject of Social Media in the Boardroom: Building a Compelling Business Case. For those of you that may be unfamiliar with SES or Search Engine Strategies, here is a bit of a background:
- SES has been an educational institution since 1999 for providing practical education targeted at serious marketers and practioners of Internet Marketing.
- SES has a global footprint, with conference events in Berlin, Chicago, NY, San Francisco, London. Hong Kong, Singapore, Toronto , Shanghai and New Delhi.
- SES is programmed by leading active practitioners and internet marketing industry thought leaders who form the SES Global Advisory Board
- The format of SES is 100% educational. As an SES speaker and SES attendee at SES NEY YORK in 2013 (Building the B2B Social Media Machine), I can attest to the fact that all presenters are focused on delivering actionable, practical advice in their respective areas of expertise.
Social media conversations are happening about your brand right now. If you are not monitoring what is being said and responding to those comments appropriately, your organization could become the victim of a bad online reputation. Every decision maker is either doing their own due diligence these days and looking your business up online for reviews and case studies or having his or her assistant do the same. You know you need to be present and leading positive, thought-leadership conversations in social. But you have resistance or fear from upper management. How do you build the case? Attend this session to learn:
- How to illustrate where your organization’s online brand sentiment sits (positive/negative/neutral) to upper management
- How to deliver compelling case studies of competitors success in social
- How to use SEO factors as a selling point of Social Media Marketing
- How to create an itemized break-down of Social media costs and ROI
- A client case study who did the same and won in Social engagement
By attending my SES session, you will also have the ability to ask your most nagging social media how to questions and network with qualified B2B business professionals. SES Toronto comes only once a year and for any serious B2B business owner or Marketing Director, it is the Internet Marketing conference to attend – bar none. To see the entire agenda and register for SES Toronto and the Building a Compelling Business Case session, go to the SES Toronto website.
Also, for up to date information on how changes in the Social Media landscape affect your B2B organization, follow me on Twitter. If you are unable to make SES Toronto and your B2B organization needs help planning for and using social as a true marketing line item in your company’s budget, contact me to discuss private B2B Social Media Training and consulting.