Are you a creative professional looking to drive online brand visibility but don’t know where to start?
Writing a book and want to Brand yourself online as an author? Looking to get online exposure for your artwork?
Then you will want to listen into this podcast recording of my interview done this week with Russell Nohelty, CEO of WannabePress and Host of The Business of Art Podcast. The Business of Art is a weekly podcast that helps creatives run better businesses. In this hour long podcast interview on online branding, we covered a whole lot about Digital Marketing Strategies for creatives, Social Media channel choices and frequency, website design considerations and Branding Yourself Online.
Get the podcast recording by clicking The Business of Art
As a sample of questions I answered in this podcast on Branding Yourself Online :
- What would you tell somebody trying to start their business online today, right now?
- What is your social media strategy? How do you use it to boost sales?
- Why is having a website so important? Not just a tumblr page, but a full blown website?
- What advantages do creatives have in an online market for building their brand?
- How do you go about finding your ideal client avatar?
- What is the most important thing for aspiring creative professionals understand about a content marketing strategy?
- Can you talk about how creatives can go about giving incredible value to their online audience?
- What is the most important thing to know when building the know, like, trust case with your online audience?
- How do you go about adding new social media platforms or content platforms to your existing online brand?
- How do you go about finding your social marketing voice? Or your authentic online voice?
- What do you find the most effective social media marketing strategies to landing more clients?
- What tidbits can creatives expect from your book, Branding Yourself Online Like a CEO?
So get ready to learn and take action in this exciting, information-packed podcast interview with my new comic book bud, Russell Nohelty. Just Click Here to Brand Yourself Online or on the Art in Business above. As a bonus, if you would like to learn all the elements of Social Branding for Entrepreneurs, come join others at my April 28th Workshop Live or Live Stream. A free ticket is being given away every day until the event. So enter the contest now! Just click here to Enter!