Jasmine Sandler Highlights::::::
- Over 15 Years Web Marketing Strategy Experience
- Digital Strategist – Has Developed and Delivered Over 100 Online Marketing Plans
- Web Project Management Expert – Has managed thousands of web projects
- LinkedIn Expert – Author: “Branding & Sales: The LinkedInWay”
- Search Marketing Expert – Managed Corporate to Small Business SEO & PPC Programs
- Founder & CEO of successful web marketing agency (Agent-cy.com) since 2006
- Frequent Contributing Writer (Search, Social, Digital Strategy): ClickZ; NYEnterprise Report, PRNEWS, Search Engine Watch, Association of Strategic Marketing
- Frequent Speaker, Trainer : Association of Strategic Marketing; Online Marketing Institute; Small Business Technology; NYXPO; PRNEWS; SES; Emerge212
About Jasmine Sandler & Bio::::::
Jasmine Sandler is a B2B Digital Marketing veteran, with close to 20 years client experience in web marketing project management and corporate training. She was recently named (2013) in the Top 40 Digital Marketing Strategists by The Online Marketing Institute, where she is a lead instructor.
Miss Sandler has created, developed and managed web marketing projects for hundreds of organizations including: Citibank Mortgage, City Lights Cruises, Diamonds International, Doublerock Corporation, Intercall Corporation, ISO and Loews Hotels, to name a few. Prior to her work in the Internet Marketing industry, Miss Sandler held the position of B2B Sales Manager for IBM Data Services for a period of 7 years.
She is the founder and CEO of Agent-cy Online Marketing, an Online PR agency based in New York City, with a professional team and core disciplines in Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Digital Planning. Miss Sandler is an active B2B corporate trainer in the areas of LinkedIn Marketing, B2B Social Media Marketing Strategy, Digital Planning and B2B Sales via web marketing. She blogs regularly on her corporate training services site at JasmineSandler.com.
She is the author of several web marketing publications. Most notably, her book, Branding & Sales: The LinkedIn Way, available on Amazon, is a manual for all business professionals on how to use LinkedIn as a solid tool for sales and marketing.
Miss Sandler is an ongoing speaker and trainer for the Internet Marketing and PR industries on the subjects of: Using LinkedIn to Grow Business; Search Marketing Strategies for Sustainable Online Visibility, Web Site Effectiveness for User Engagement, B2B Social Media Marketing Strategy and Digital Strategies for Corporate Initiatives.
Jasmine is a frequent speaker and writer for organizations including: Search Engine Strategies, ClickZ.com, Searchenginewatch.com, The Online Marketing Institute, Lorman Education, The Marketing Executive Networking Group, The New York Enterprise Report and The Association of Strategic Marketing.
Miss Sandler holds a dual MBA in Marketing and Technology from the University of Miami. Miss Sandler is available to provide corporate and private training on a range of web marketing topics, as a presenter to large audiences and as a Digital Marketing consultant for project work. For a free phone consult, contact Miss Sandler