Struggling with Social Media B2B Lead Generation?
Learn Best Practices from a B2B Social Media Pro, Jasmine Sandler
The way B2B companies can use Social Media to drive online branding, leads and ultimately sales is much different than the way B2C companies do. Jasmine Sandler, with a career in B2B Sales and Marketing, holds a focus as a Social Media Trainer on helping B2B organizations in advanced social selling. Sandler has demonstrated time and again that Social Media can be highly useful as a Branding, Sales and Marketing tool for B2B organizations. Jasmine has perfected the art of Social Selling for B2B Organizations.
In her work as a writer of B2B Social Media, Jasmine covers multiple areas surrounding the subject. As a summary, here are her top 4 Social Media tools for B2B Corporations:
– LinkedIn is the best place for B2B Marketing and Sales Professionals to develop strong business relationships over time. Jasmine Sandler is the author of “Branding and Sales: The LinkedIn Way” – A Manual for using LinkedIn as a Sales and Branding Platform. She also provides a LinkedIn Daily Action Plan for Sales Individuals to utilize on a daily basis.
According to Miss Sandler, LinkedIn as a B2B Social Media Platform requires first a visible and target-engaging profile, daily development and nurturing of targeted LinkedIn Groups, growth and support of a user’s LinkedIn 1st Network and smart Sales Networking on the platform. Jasmine offers LinkedIn profile Development and Marketing Plans for Executives, LinkedIn Company Marketing Plans and Group LinkedIn Sales Training for Sales Organizations. Jasmine blogs about LinkedIn Marketing and using LinkedIn as a Sales tool often on her Blog.
– As Jasmine protests in her “How to Master Google Plus for Marketing and Sales Presentation”, Google+ has rapidly become a leading B2B Social Media Network for business. Some of the reasons, she cites are the following:
- Google+ provides products such as G+Hangouts and G+Hangouts on Air to support real-time business meetings, live broadcasting of presentations and events to clients and customers. Further, these recordings can be then edited and delivered via Youtube for mass marketing and distribution.
- Google+ authorship supports SEO rank improvement by PSERP’s. Coupled with strong Google+ Circles development and management, an executive personal online brand can be strengthened.
- The G+ Community of over 500 million members is rich with academic and business discussions from leading business influencers in virtually every B2B industry category. By joining in these social conversations, a business professional not only can gain exposure to leaders and companies of interest; but also has the opportunity of taking them from public to private by inclusion of Gmail to Gmail.
Jasmine offers Google+ profile Development and Marketing Plans for Executives, Google+ Company Marketing Plans and Group Google Plus Sales Training for Sales Organizations. Jasmine blogs about Google Plus Marketing and using G+ as a Sales tool often on her Blog.
Twitter for Business
– As a Personal Branding specialist for Business Executives, Jasmine Sandler points to the importance of using Twitter as a strong B2B Social Media tool to reach and engage targeted media, drive target visibility, share authenticity and opinion and finally, continually monitor an individual online reputation. For corporations using Twitter to drive business, Jasmine applauds the micro-blogging tool’s use to drive Ads, promotions, news stories, and community engagement stories.
As Jasmine reveals in her Twitter for Business training for individual executives, Twitter can be especially useful to drive interest and awareness around individual executives. This interest in turn can lead to industry and target media interviews. Further, she explains that Twitter can be useful in driving visibility around corporate teams in the community. The media is always interested in corporate philanthropy programs in action. They will look to Twitter to see what B2B organizations are doing to give back and may consider their story. Twitter is truly the best B2B Social Media platform to build thought-leadership, either corporate-wide or by executive, by driving 140 character bits of Tips.
In Jasmine’s B2B Social Media Planning work, she delivers a detailed roadmap for B2B corporations in how they should use Twitter for Business based on their corporate vision, mission, core competencies, values and Social Media team.
– As a B2B Blogger, Content Marketing Strategist and SEO Consultant, Jasmine Sandler plans for the importance of the Blog within the context of any Social Media Plan. Jasmine, who has deep experience in designing Blogs, building Blogging strategies, working with industry Bloggers and Blogging herself for multiple B2B media sources, instructs B2B Organizations to plan for Blogging success with a strong Content Marketing Plan. The Blog should be, she confirms, the cornerstone of any strong B2B Social Media Marketing Program. To realize blog subscriptions and blog post sharing, Jasmine advises her B2B clients to have a true team commitment to the cause. This requires a talented team who understand the company values, messaging and areas of thought-leadership/core competence.
In Jasmine Sandler’s Content Planning work, she delivers a week by week, topic by topic plan for delivering engaging and visible Blog content.
Whatever your company position in using Social Media as a B2B organization, Jasmine Sandler, B2B Social Media Consultant, can address and solve any of your challenges. There is no one solution for effective B2B Social Media Marketing. Let Jasmine address your top B2B Social Media issue with a free short phone consult.