About this Event: Personal Branding Conference for Women in Business
Warrior Women in Business and Co-host Innovation Women event for women in business in NYC – MAY 25 6-9 PM.
Jasmine Sandler Media’s mini-#BRANDYOU Conference will be held at The People’s Improv Theater with co-host & All-Women’s Speaker Bureau, Innovation Women. It is an evening of full Speaker, Branding & Leadership Education as well as live entertainment!
Co-hosted by two female leaders in the business of developing paid speakers and in creating thought-leadership opportunities for women, Jasmine Sandler, Keynote Speaker on Social Branding for Women in Business and producer of Warrior Women in Business and The #BRANDYOU Conference series, and Bobbie Carlton , Founder & leader of THE Women Speaker Bureau, Innovation Women, join forces on May 25th from 6pm-9pm at The People’s Improv Theater in NYC.
These two Warrior Women in Business help women in business build their own influence and leadership capabilities. Join us on May 25th to learn what you need to know to propel your career. speaker influence , business growth and leadership.
- Jasmine Sandler – Producer, #BRANDYOU, Host #WWIB and Keynote Speaker Social Branding for Female Entrepreneurs
- Bobbie Carlton – Founder of Carlton PR & Marketing, Innovation Nights and Innovation Women
- Rachel Braun Scherl – Keynote Speaker, Best-selling author of Orgasmic Leadership and Board Member
- Jennifer Dorre – Turnaround specialist
Warrior Women in Business and the #BRANDYOU Conference series, owned by JS Media, helps women in business at all levels connect, develop and grow through events, training programs and through support services in Branding & Digital Marketing.
Innovation Women is an online speaker’s bureau that connects female speakers and event managers. The mission is to help women succeed through speaking and media opportunities. Visibility = Opportunity!
As part of the evening, you will learn
- How to Become a better Speaker in Interviews, the Boardroom, Sales Meetings & on-Stage
- The Opportunities for Career development and Paid Speaker Work
- How the Speaking industry Actually Works
- How to Brand Yourself to increase your Career and Sales Value
- How to use Social Media Effectively for Business & Brand-Building
Warrior Women in Business events are always entertaining and where you can count on developing some of the best women business and female friendships! WWIB believes in the importance of shining light on female artists and creatives. In this we have created The Warrior Women Entertainment Collective. As a part of every event you will watch and listen to some of the top female performers in NYC including Art, Dance, Fashion, Film, Music and Theater.
The agenda for the WWIB/IW fantastic evening include:
– Bar and networking – 1st drink included in your ticket price! A special Warrior Women Cocktail!
– Live audience Warrior Women in Business Podcast with Q&A
– Speaker presentations
– Live female musical performances
-Continued bar and networking with short talk from Luminary – a Hub for Women
Food & Drink
-First Warrior Women in Business Drink on us!
-Fruit, Cheese & Meats served
Additional Event Partners:
Luminary – A Hub for Women
Women in Music – Entertainment Partner
Venue – People’s Improv Theater. Home for Improv in NYC!
More speakers and entertainment being announced shortly!