Become the SEO Expert at Your Organization!
Join PR News and Jasmine Sandler for this interactive, pre-conference workshop!
This workshop is limited to 25 people to facilitate an interactive, hands-on environment addressing your specific needs.
Register now for the pre-conference SEO workshop, scheduled for Oct. 1, 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PR News’ Social Media Measurement Conference will be held the day after the SEO workshop on Oct. 2. Both events will be held at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
What We’ll Cover
Landing at the top of search results is the Holy Grail for many brands as it can generate new customers, raise brand awareness and drive the bottom line. With recent updates to Google’s search including Caffeine, Panda and Penguin, refining your optimization strategy is a must. Knowing how to use keywords in press releases, optimize videos and create shareable content are essential tactics to getting your messages heard by your target audience—and beyond.
Attend PR News’ SEO workshop, where SEO expert Jasmine Sandler, CEO and founder at Agent-cy Online Marketing, Inc., will show you how to become a master at understanding search and how best to optimize your content.
This workshop will provide you with strategies in using keywords and key phrases in press releases; optimizing your organization’s social media content for search; managing brand reputation by moving negative coverage further down search results; and measuring the most compelling SEO results to keep your strategy on track.
At this 3-hour workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Research target keywords and implement them to gain better visibility and increase brand exposure on search engines
- Blend persuasive writing with the right keywords to make your content visible in Web searches and lure audiences—and keep them on your site
- Add optimized features to Web content like sharing links for social media networks and keyword links
- Optimize all PR content, including Web site copy, newsletters, blogs, press releases, video and still images
- Apply SEO tactics to your social media content
- Track SEO’s effects and measure its results to prove its value to the C-suite
- Use SEO for reputation management and push negative search results off the first page
Who is this course for?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this workshop:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
Each registration comes with a personalized certificate of completion for attending the SEO Workshop.
Bonuses for Attending:
- SEO Checklist
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendee Workbook
- Attendee-Only Access to Presentations
Bring your team to this must-attend SEO workshop. You’ll leave this workshop with the skills to lift your messages to the top of search results and be the SEO expert at your organization.
>>Hotel Room Block: PR News has arranged a group rate of $399 per night at The Grand Hyatt in New York City. The cut-off date is September 14. Book your room here or by calling: 1-888-421-1442 – Group Name Access Intelligence/PR News.
FOR ALL DETAILS AN PRICING GO TO: http://www.prnewsonline.com/conferences/seo_workshop-NYC2012.html#about