Learn how to use Social Media Marketing with LinkedIn as your sales team’s most effective marketing vehicle with Corporate Social Media Strategist, Jasmine Sandler. Miss Sandler has helped coach corporate sales teams, marketing teams and networking groups to help them achieve better sales results from LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the #1 B2B Social Networking tool and has proven to help sales teams sell, business owners attain new clients and marketing teams reach and engage their target audience. Miss Jasmine Sandler, a Internet Marketing veteran and B2B Specialist, has been helping sales and marketing professionals use LinkedIn as their business relationship tool since 2010. Miss Sandler delivers Corporate Social Media Marketing strategies to business networking groups, professional services firms and marketing associations monthly on-site as well as via live webinars and teleseminars.
Many corporate trainees have kindly provided testimonials to Miss Sandler’s Social Media Strategist work. If you manage a sales team, a business networking group, a marketing team or association and want to quickly ensure that your teams achieve positive results from LinkedIn marketing, you want to consider Miss Sandler’s Corporate Social Media Marketing program.
What You Will Learn:
- Why your team needs to use LinkedIn as one of their daily sales tools
- How to set up an effective branding tool through both the employee and corporate LinkedIn profiles
- How to communicate effectively in LinkedIn to garner positive responses
- All the ways LinkedIn can support your sales and marketing initiatives
- How to gain new clients and customers by effective LinkedIn use
- LinkedIn as both a corporate and individual branding tool
- LinkedIn Today – A Review of LinkedIn Essentials to develop your LinkedIn Brand: Internal and External
- LinkedIn as a networking tool – How to invite and engage, communicate and grow relationships
- Leveraging the power of LinkedIn for time-effective online branding with your other social media communications